Dreamss

 Haiii guyss... I'm Zahra who is a third grade student of Senior High School. I'd like to tell you my goals and biggest dreams. 

My current goals is to improve my grades in semester 5, which can be launched in learning activities.

I want to be a psychology, because my brother. My brother is student in UIN with majors psychology. I always heard my brother's tutor. They talk about human. And I'm very interested in it. Because that's my passion, deep talk or observation people :D Besides that, I also want to help people who need to see a psychologist without fear or shame. I don't know how to do it yet and convince them, not to be afraid and shame. On the other, I am very confused because my parents want me to become a police. But to show my best, I'll try to both. Although I think it's heavy. 

To achieve my goal and dreams, I have to study well and learn to value time. Time is gold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Goal My Ambition

My self